Bottled up emotions such as anger, grief, anxiety or shame can be extremely intense.
Through exploration we can make these emotions easier to understand. This may include discovering how your past is affecting you today, or how your thought processes are influencing how you behave and feel about your relationships or situations.
I aim to provide a safe and compassionate environment, allowing the therapeutic relationship to flourish. enabling you to talk freely in a way that isn’t always possible with friends and family.
Some of the issues that clients bring to counselling are:
- Depression and anxiety
- Low self-esteem/Personal growth
- Crisis Situations
- Difficulties at work
- Relationship problems
- Issues from the past
- Anger/Stress management
Services I offer include:
- Counselling for Adults, Young People and Couples
- 1-1 and Group Supervision for counsellors, psychotherapists and other professionals
- Triple P Parenting Courses (Accredited Provider)
- Effective Communication Workshops
- Suicide Intervention Workshops
Training & Qualifications
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- EMI (Eye Movement Integration) Level 1 & 2
- Internal Family Systems Practitioner Level 1 & 2
- Diploma – The Arts, Craft and Tasks of Supervision
- Diploma – Couples Counselling
- Therapeutic use of Mindfulness